PALAU SANT JORDI - BARCELONA
Palau Sant Jordi
Passeig Olímpic, s/n
The Sant Jordi Hall, by Arata Isozaki, is a real jewel of the modern architecture and it is the
symbol of the Barcelona of the future.
The Hall, considered a versatile and multifunctional area, has the most modern technology.
It is an intelligent building where everything can be self-graduated: temperature, light,
air, sound and image screens.
- Capacity: from 13.000 to 17.000 spectators
- Total area: 4.400 m2.
- Maximum lighting level: 1.200 lux.
- Available power: 680 Kw
- Dressing rooms with different dimensions
- Catering areas
- VIP box, with extra rooms for receptions and different access.
- Press rooms, with all the facilities and with an independent circuit.
- Special accesses for handycapped people.
- Car park for 5000 vehicles near the plant.